Inability to achieve pregnancy after one year of sex without any method of contraception. One out of every 10 couples can attend to this problem and thus it is recommended counseling and medical evaluation by a specialist in reproduction.
CAUSES OF INFERTILITY:
INFERTILITY IN MEN:
- Sexual Transmitted Diseases
- Infections in puberty
- Surgery in reproductive organs
- Use of Drugs (Snuff, alcohol, marihuana)
- Exhibition Physics at high temperatures
- Testicular trauma
INFERTILITY IN WOMEN:
- Hormonal disorders that cause ovulation inadequate.
- Defects and uterine tumors
- Cervical Mucus inadequate
- Adherency pelvic surgical Post
- Pelvic infections
- Antibodies that attack the sperm father
- Diseases Tiroideas
- Genetic Disorders
- Use of Drugs
It should study couples that after 1 year of sex without using contraception, has not achieved a pregnancy before age 30, after age 30, began the study after 6 months of not achieving pregnancy.
STUDIES OF THE COUPLE INCLUDE:
- Analysis of semen
- Evidence of ovulation
- Evaluation of uterus and fallopian tubes